Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Athanasius Through Children's Eyes




The winning entries in the contest issued by Carl Trueman on Reformation 21. Someone is certainly teaching these children well, and they can definitely articulate their thoughts very clearly! Maybe they should be my advisers as I write future titles...

The first picture, with the interesting diagram, is done by Lydia Joy Aloisi, age 9, and the second one, with a very happy Athanasius, by her brother Micah Aloisi. The third one and the letter underneath were done by the same author/artist. The names of some children have been omitted to protect theirprivacy. They will only be added at the parents' requests.

8 comments:

  1. I wish when I was homeschooling that there had been more books like this for my kids when we did church history. What wonderful letters!

    ReplyDelete